Selena Gomez: The Revival Tour MNL

8/12/2016




It has been about two weeks since Selena Gomez's  Revival Tour here in Manila but I still couldn't get myself to move on from the chills of being able to watch her perform live!

Me and my sister had been avid Selena Gomez fans since her Disney days! We can still, in all honesty, sing along to the Wizards of Waverly Place Theme song Everything Is Not As It Seems. Selena, along with Miley and Demi's Disney Era had been the bulk of our childhood, and we have been dreaming of seeing them in person since!

Needless to say, I was very excited upon seeing (on facebook) that she was going to go here in the Philippines for the Asian leg of her tour. We bought our tickets on the first day of release, right at the very first hour! haha.. I don't know about you guys but that's some serious dedication coming from an infinitely procrastinated girl like me!

Anyway, the night of our dreams happened last July 31.. To be honest we almost forgot about the concert date! I actually thought it wasn't until another week more, thankfully I wasn't that out of my mind to completely forget all about it... it would have been one of the greatest yikes-moment of my life!

The concert was to start at 8 but didn't start till, I think, an hour later! It was fine though! She had some serious opening act in the name of Darren Espanto!


I honestly never really paid that much attention to Darren even as the show started.. but to my surprise he was actually very good.. and I mean jaw-dropping good.. me and my sister kept gushing. haha. The only thing I had to say was that I think he went to open the show to early, because Selena didn't really come out till another half an hour... the excitement almost already worn off.. but well, she's Selena!


 And then finally after turning our heads every directions possible and enduring the preemptive screams from fans.. the show started! yay!

Warning though, you will now be bombarded by lots of photos which I had a hard time choosing because there were just lots of photos to choose from! Anyway, here we go!


Isn't the stage amazing? At first we were like meh.. why is the stage so plain? and then poof!


'This love will be the death of me..
But I know I'll die happily'



 We're running out of time
Chasing the lies
Every day a small piece of you dies
Always somebody
You're willing to fight, to be right

Your lies are bullets
Your mouth's a gun
And no war in anger
Was ever won
Put out the fire before igniting
Next time you're fighting




Constantly, boy, you played through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free



Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
Your metaphorical gin and juice
 



Take away your things and go
You can't take back what you said, I know
I've heard it all before at least a million times
I'm not one to forget, you know
  
I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I’m so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough





Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.



Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh
I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
And still look good for you, good for you, uh-huh


My 12 years old self must be hugging the hell out of me now! haha!


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento